Little..TOO CUTE...^ _ ^


Three cute fledglings, resting in their small yet cozy nest. Got lucky to take a snap while their mother was not around, every year the Bulbul comes to lay eggs in the nest which the pair made in our money plant :). It's always fun to watch them.
Hmm..there goes Mr. snail. Taking all the world`s time to take a walk on the roads of Center of Excellence, Vapi.
I went to attend a seminar, it was the first day over there and Mr. snail was the first one to greet us at the gates.:)

Add caption
Hey..cute Guinea pigs of Silvassa gardens, there were almost more than 50 inside the cage, I wish I could cuddle them. :) Too cute Na..??
Don`t misjudge Mr.camel, he`s not full of ego, actually, his body is huge, that is why keeping his nose a little higher...HeHe. ^_ ^.I remember when I took a camel ride for the first time.it freaked me out..:).I was a kid back then.
"No Monkey business"..is what our teacher told us when we were about to visit Alok industries, now you know why they say so..hahaha...
this pic is hilarious, I just clicked the moments only to find that I got lucky to capture these two monkeys having a great time in our garden..:) :D

Comments