Dear O' Dear


Dear o Dear, why do you worry?

When it's me, who`s working to make it right.

Dear o Dear, why do you cry for other`s love?

When it's me who loves you unconditionally.

Dear o Dear, why do you fret over busy people?

When it's me, who`s watching over you every single second.

Dear o Dear why do you feel lonely?

When it's me, who`s by your side every day and night.

Dear o Dear, you are mine and will always be.

You are here to fulfill the purposes I sent for.

Dear o Dear, life will be Beautiful if only you trust and have faith in me.

Give me a chance to make it right, for I love you beyond any being.

Dear o Dear, breakthrough all the illusions of the world and see through my eyes.

Dear o Dear, I will take you on a wonderful ride to the deepest universe.

Dear o Dear, come to me, for I have waited for long,

Dear o Dear, I will love, nurture and cherish you.

Comments