Most amazing puzzle find on the internet: KARAKURI BOX!


Just two days ago, through Youtube, i came across Chris Ramsay's (a Canadian Magician) channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrPUg54jUy1T_wII9jgdRbg) wherein, he solves intriguing and interesting mechanical puzzles. I was so amazed by the puzzles that I binged watched for two hours straight. One Japanese puzzle caught my attention and heart the most - "Karakuri Box". I almost immediately fell in love with the craft and intricacy of the puzzles. And yes of course the puzzles too! 

So without further ado, presenting to you the Karakuri Box :) https://karakuri.gr.jp/en/ 
Please see for yourself! There are all sorts of crafted boxes and some inspired by Grimm Brothers fairy tale stories too. 

Unfortunately, I could not find it on Amazon India and just one piece on Amazon.com. Hopefully, I will find a place where it's available, soon. I wish I knew about them before my Tokyo visit.  Nevertheless now I know and you too!

I find it as the most amazing puzzle on the internet thus far and so much so that I could not resist sharing it. :) Kudos to Chris Ramsay for pursuing his interests! 

Will add a cart link soon! btw nowhere am I associated with the company nor Chris Ramsay. Also, solving these puzzles require patience; quite synonymous with solving life problems :) 

Comments